Nagios XI 2009R1.1E
Going beyond basic IT monitoring capabilities, Nagios XI is an enterprise-class monitoring and alerting solution that provides organizations with extended insight of their IT infrastructure before problems affect critical business processes. Nagios XI provides organizations with many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Monitoring: Provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components – including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics, and network infrastructure. Hundreds of third-party addons provide for monitoring of virtually all in-house applications, services, and systems.
- Visibility: Provides a central view of your entire IT operations network and business processes. Powerful dashboards provide at-a-glance access to powerful monitoring information and third-party data. Views provide users with quick access to the information they find most useful.
- Awareness: Alerts are sent to IT staff, business stakeholders, and end users via email or mobile text messages, providing them with outage details so they can start resolving issues immediately.
- Proactive Planning: Automated, integrated trending and capacity planning graphs allow organizations to plan for infrastructure upgrades before outdated systems catch them by surprise.
- Customizability: A powerful GUI provides for customization of layout, design, and preferences on a per-user basis, giving your customers and team members the flexibility they want.
- Ease of Use: Integrated web-based configuration interface lets admins hand out control of managing monitoring configuration, system settings, and more to end users and team members easily. Configuration wizards guide users through the process of monitoring new devices, services, and applications – all without having to understand complex monitoring concepts.
- Multi-Tenant Capabilities: Multi-user access to web interface allows stakeholders to view relevant infrastructure status. User-specific views ensures clients only see the infrastructure components they`re authorized for. Advanced user management simplifies administration by allowing you to mange user accounts easily. Provision new user accounts with a few clicks and users automatically receive an email with their login credentials.
- Extendable Architecture: Multiple APIs provide for simple integration with in-house and third-party applications. Hundreds of community-developed addons extend monitoring and native alerting functionality. Custom interface and addon development is available to tailor Nagios XI to meet your organization`s exact needs.
Download alternate to Nagios XI solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Nagios XI software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
| System Monitoring | Network Monitoring | Nagios System Monitor | Nagios Network Monitor | Linux System Monitor | Linux Network Monitor | Free System Monitor | Free Network Monitor | Free Monitor | Alert |
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Nagios XI 2009R1.1E changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2009R1.1F version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2009R2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Nagios XI description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(543.95MB, Extension: ZIP)