TreeNetCopy is a tool that provides file mirroring between Windows NT/2000 boxes using TCP/IP.
This utility is designed to replicate repository resources.
TreeNetCopy does an automatic file-transfer on both ways of the replica, sending files that have changed or added, to maintain a whole mirror of both sides.
The Main Features This Utility Provides Are:· Multiple-sides replication
· Transfer only modified or newly created files
· Flexible configuration of TCP/IP components
· Filter to accept TCP/IP connections
· Filter of files to be replicated
· Compression of files before transfer
· Filter of files to compress
· Authentication based on challenge/response password
· Schedule of replica work
· Able to manage multiple mirror sides
· Works as a NT/2000 Service
· Different model of replication behavior: Master/Slave, Peer-to-Peer
Download alternate TreeNetCopy solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to TreeNetCopy software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the TreeNetCopy 2.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full TreeNetCopy description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(2.06MB, Extension: ZIP)