Alarm is a digital clock that you can set to display a message and play a sound at a time of your choice. It is meant to be of help when you want to be warned while you are working (and chances are big you are going to forget you have to do this very important thing later on)...
Options/features:- AM/PM or 24-Hour mode
- Option to preview your alarm
- Shows the current time in configurable LED's
- Beeps or plays a sound (you can replace the default alarm siren)
- Plays music (you can use your own .mp3, .mid, .wav and so on music files)
- Shows a small dialog or alarms you with a full screen alert with your text
- Customizable Snooze function with interval setting
- Option to trigger a command at alarm time
- Runs on Windows 2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7
Download alternate Alarm solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Alarm software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 2.0.5 2.0.4
New: AM/PM 12-Hour time mode, Trigger command at alarm time, Independent volume control, Automatically hide alerts, Snooze interval, Reset button on main window, other minor improvements.
New: Default "repeat next day", improved install and uninstall script for Vista.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Alarm 2.0.7 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Alarm description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.69MB, Extension: ZIP)