Sonnet Lite 13.55
Sonnet Lite™ is a free feature-limited version of Sonnet`s professional Sonnet Suites, which provides EM analysis to thousands of companies across the globe. Many major manufacturers of high-frequency components and boards depend on Sonnet to analyze their predominantly planar high-frequency designs from 1 MHz through several THz. You can also use Sonnet Lite to analyze planar structures such as:
- Microstrip matching networks
- Lossy spiral inductors with bridges
- Via (inter-layer or grounded)
- Coupled transmission line analysis
- Microwave circuit discontinuities
- Broadside-coupled transmission lines
- Planar interconnects
- Microstrip or stripline filters
- MIM capacitors
- Mounting pad characterization
- PCB trace crosstalk analysis
- Planar couplers/splitters
- Package resonances
- Any arbitrarily shaped metal pattern!
Download alternate Sonnet Lite solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Sonnet Lite software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Sonnet Lite 13.55 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 13.56 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 14.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Sonnet Lite description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(77MB, Extension: MSI)