Garmin ANT Agent 2.3.4
Garmin ANT Agent allows you to transfer fitness data from compatible Garmin ANT devices to and from your computer.
Garmin ANT Agent detects any paired Garmin devices in range and automatically downloads fitness data to your computer and transfers the data to Garmin Connect™.
Download alternate Garmin ANT Agent solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Garmin ANT Agent software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Changes to support manufacturing
Other versions : 2.3.3 2.3.2 2.2.17 2.1.4
- Fixed issue where Garmin ANT Agent did not correctly minimize at program start.
- Fixed issue where Garmin ANT Agent could fail on certain hardware configurations when the program was auto-launched during Windows start.
- Fixed issue where Garmin ANT Agent would not successfully connect to a Forerunner 610 if the device was in low power mode.
- Decreased CPU usage when the application was running with no ANT USB stick connected to the computer.
- Made application more tolerant of certain irregularities in the registry.
- Made change to prevent application failure if Garmin ANT Agent is unable to rename the user's device.
- Added corrections to prevent invalid conversions from specific types of TCX data to the FIT equivalent.
- Put in checking to prevent a failure in certain computer power down situations.
- Added support for native FIT file transfers for supported devices.
- Improved progress reporting during transfers with FIT devices.
- Improved Garmin Connect authorization and upload process.
- Added auto-pairing for supported devices.
- Added automated error reporting in application.
- Added application usage collection technology.
- Fixed issue with pause time being incorrectly included in total lap time.
- Fixed issue where ANT Agent would fail to gracefully handle invalid FIT files that lacked activity messages.
- Fixed issue where ANT Agent could not handle Workouts in TCX files that have power percent FTP targets greater than 100%.
- Updated ANT Agent to use UTF-8 encoding for string transfers with FIT devices.
-Fixed issues on Snow Leopard with large device upload including firmware and courses to the Forerunner 405 and 310XT.
-Fixed issue with auto update constantly nagging the user about update file downloads. Note: The fix will only be seen on the next update after this one.
-Fixed issue where hyperlink to Garmin Connect causes the status text font to change when clicked.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Garmin ANT Agent 2.3.5 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.4.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Garmin ANT Agent description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(12.5MB, Extension: EXE)