Opticks is an expandable remote sensing and imagery analysis software platform that is free and open source. If you are interested you can learn about the history of Opticks. If you`ve used commercial tools like: ERDAS IMAGINE, RemoteView, ENVI, or SOCET GXP, then you need to give Opticks a try. Unlike other competing tools, you can add capability to Opticks by creating an extension. Opticks provides the most advanced extension capability of any other remote sensing tool on the market. Features
- Free and open source
- Supports the following file formats: NITF 2.0/2.1, GeoTIFF, ENVI, ASPAM/PAR, CGM, DTED, Generic RAW, ESRI Shapefile, HDF5, AVI, MPEG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Zoom, pan, rotate spatially large datasets
- Quickly layer GIS features, annotations, results, and other information over your data to provide context
- Many image display controls such as colormap, histogram, transparency, etc.
- Support for datasets larger than four gigabytes
- Analysts can quickly combine steps using graphical wizards
- Support for processing data in it`s native interleave of BIP, BSQ or BIL
- Get extensions to drop in new capability.
Download alternate Opticks solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Opticks software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Opticks 4.11.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 4.12.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 5.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Opticks description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(46.3MB, Extension: MSI)