MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. MultiplexCalc contains more than 100 mathematical functions and constants to satisfy your needs to solve problems ranging from simple elementary algebra to complex equations. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality.
MultiplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using user-defined variables. You can add your own variables to MultiplexCalc in order to convenience your work. Any instance of a formula can be parsed once, and calculated many times with different variable values.
MultiplexCalc is an indispensable calculator designed for math teachers, scientists, engineers, university and college faculty and students, financiers and other professionals.
Multiplexcalc Features Include The Following:* User-friendly interface
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set
* Unlimited customizable variables
* Scientific notation for numerical value
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
* Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
* History of calculation sessions
* Comprehensive documentation
* Calculation range: (1.797E-308, 2.225E308)
* High precision calculation - features up to 38 digits after the decimal point
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point
* Your can do standard manipulation with "Expression" edit box such as cut, copy and paste operations
Download alternate MultiplexCalc solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to MultiplexCalc software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 5.4.8 5.4.7 5.4.6 5.4.4 5.4.3
File and documentation
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the MultiplexCalc 5.4.10 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.5.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full MultiplexCalc description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(2.94MB, Extension: EXE)