ChromasPro includes most of the functionality of Chromas and some powerful new features.
- Open and save sequences in Applied Biosystems, Staden Chromatogram (SCF), FASTA, EMBL, GenBank, SwissProt, GenPept, GCG RSF and plain text formats.
- Assemble overlapping sequences into a consensus and automatically display ambiguities for editing.
- View Genescan genotype files.
- Generate restriction site and fragment maps, and list cutters, non-cutters and fragments.
- Map open reading frames, aided by a G+C frame plot, and translate ORFs instantly.
- Print chromatograms, restriction site and fragment maps, and open reading frame maps.
- Perform nucleotide and protein BLAST searches through the NCBI web site.
- Perform multiple alignments by interfacing with ClustalW.
- Reverse & complement sequences and chromatograms.
- Search for sequences by exact matching or optimal alignment.
- Display translations when editing nucleotide sequences.
- Perform reverse translations and plot nucleotide degeneracy.
- Plot hydrophilicity and antigenicity of proteins.
- Copy an image of a chromatogram section for pasting into documents or presentations.
Download alternate ChromasPro solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to ChromasPro software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the ChromasPro 1.6 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.7 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full ChromasPro description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.86MB, Extension: EXE)