Orifice Design Calculator 1.0.2
Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size. The software can be used to size restriction orifices / square edge orifices. Generate a Ms Excel based Engineering data sheet of results or print a summary....etc.
Below Is A List Of Main Features:1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Save/Load results
3. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
4. Print Results summary.
5. For Gas or Liquid
6. Restriction Orifices / Square Edge orifices
7. Size an Orifice using International Standard ISO 5167-2:2003 Edition
8. Size an Orifice using Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes (Eq 3.22)
9. Support Corner tapping, D and D/2 tapping and Flange tapping for ISO method - D and D/2 tapping for Crane method
10. Calculate the Mass flow rate upstream of an Orifice
11. Calculate velocity, pressure loss, Reynolds' number, Coefficient of discharge, Beta, Cross sectional area and volumetric flow rate.
12. Includes Standard pipe sizes, schedules, thicknesses...etc.
13. Ability to plot a chart profile for Calculated Mass flow rates versus Calculated Orifice diameters
Download alternate Orifice Design Calculator solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Orifice Design Calculator software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.0.1 1.0
Software will only work with decimal points that is represented as dot
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Orifice Design Calculator 1.0.3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Orifice Design Calculator description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(20.11MB, Extension: EXE)