Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing.
Add-on products extend Simulink software to multiple modeling domains, as well as provide tools for design, implementation, and verification and validation tasks.
Simulink is integrated with MATLAB®, providing immediate access to an extensive range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data.
* Extensive and expandable libraries of predefined blocks
* Interactive graphical editor for assembling and managing intuitive block diagrams
* Ability to manage complex designs by segmenting models into hierarchies of design components
* Model Explorer to navigate, create, configure, and search all signals, parameters, properties, and generated code associated with your model
* Application programming interfaces (APIs) that let you connect with other simulation programs and incorporate hand-written code
* Embedded MATLAB™ Function blocks for bringing MATLAB algorithms into Simulink and embedded system implementations
* Simulation modes (Normal, Accelerator, and Rapid Accelerator) for running simulations interpretively or at compiled C-code speeds using fixed- or variable-step solvers
* Graphical debugger and profiler to examine simulation results and then diagnose performance and unexpected behavior in your design
* Full access to MATLAB for analyzing and visualizing results, customizing the modeling environment, and defining signal, parameter, and test data
* Model analysis and diagnostics tools to ensure model consistency and identify modeling errors
(600MB, Extension: HTML@NOCOOKIE=TRUE&PRODCODE=SL)
Download alternate to Simulink solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Simulink software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Simulink 7.5 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.6 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Simulink description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).