Easy Hanzi 184.108.40.20692
Easy Hanzi is a flashcard software program designed to help you learn the Chinese language. It is the ideal tool to aid you in your studies. Learning to read and write Chinese characters requires time and patience. This does not mean it needs to be a chore. Easy Hanzi provides a user-friendly interface with advanced features designed to make each learning session count. Easy Hanzi lets you work at your own learning pace. Simply practice with the flashcards daily and the software will track your learning sessions. The software integrates a spaced repetition algorithm designed to help you learn more efficiently. The algorithm works by quizzing you more frequently on difficult flashcards and less frequently on simpler ones. This helps you focus most of your attention on mastering complex Chinese characters in a shorter timeframe. Easy Hanzi includes thousands of stroke animations, which allows you to practice writing Chinese characters using the correct stroke order. Moreover, each character is decomposed in its sub-parts to better visualize the structure of a character. Finally, Easy Hanzi propose two stroke order views - animated strokes, which displays a character being drawn; and stroke decomposition, which shows the whole character in one view. Easy Hanzi includes a Chinese/English dictionary. It allows searching by simplified or traditional Chinese characters, pinyin or English. The results can be in either simplified or traditional Chinese, or both. The dictionary detects your input automatically, whether it`s English, pinyin or Chinese characters and displays the results accordingly. In the cases where the pinyin and English might overlap (for example, "long" or "you" are both English and pinyin words), the dictionary allows switching from one to the other. Finally, if you search for one Chinese Character, detailed information will appear concerning this character - including its radical, its simplified or traditional variants, and its HSK level. If available, you can also view the character stroke order.
Download alternate Easy Hanzi solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Easy Hanzi software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the E-Learning and Hobby category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Update: Added English translation of sentence examples in dictionary.
- Update: Flashcards can now be imported by right-clicking on a deck in the Manage screen.
Other versions : 220.127.116.1107 18.104.22.16803 22.214.171.1246 2.3
- Update: various minor changes to improve import/export of flashcards.
- New: pinyin colorization (can be enabled/disabled in Option dialog)
- Update: MCQ pinyin suggestions is now a bit smarter. Instead of being random, it will sometime propose similar answers such "peng3", "peng1", "peng4".
- Update: MCQ simplified/traditional is also a bit smarter. It will sometime propose answers that either share the same radical or the same non-radical part. For example, 吗/妈/码 or 清/深/潜.
- Fixed: Added A, B, C keyboard shortcuts on MCQ session.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts sometime didn't work in Practice screen.
- Fixed: Bug in session dialog when selecting Traditional then Simplified in MCQ session.
- Fixed: On certain versions of Windows the audio was not playing
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Easy Hanzi 126.96.36.199 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 188.8.131.52 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 184.108.40.206 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Easy Hanzi description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(29.4MB, Extension: 4692)