ALL Converter PRO End user license agreement
L I C E N S E A G R E E M E N T
ALL Converter PRO - Copyright 1992-2012 ALLCinema Ltd. Partnership. All Rights Reserved.
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT BUTTON OR INSTALLING ANY VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE BUTTON THAT INDICATES YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
ALLCinema Ltd. Partnership (the author) warrants that he is the sole owner of "ALL Converter PRO" (the Software), and that has full power and authority to grant this license herein without the consent of any other party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EACH USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR FREE; NOR DOES HE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS CONDUCT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
1. All attempts to defeat the Software check are a violation of our copyright and strictly prohibited. If such attempts become known we reserve the legal right to prosecute the offending party.
2. Modification of a file that belongs to the Software package is strictly prohibited!
3. Disassembling, reverse engineering, patching, hacking, or cracking of this program (including its associated files), as well as the distribution of any material that encourages or assists in any of these activities, is strictly prohibited. Any violation against this rule constitutes copyright fraud and may be subject to prosecution under copyright law.
4. Possession of the registered version is permitted only to the registered user.
5. You may make a single copy of the Software for archival purposes, provided the copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
6. This product uses open source software, distributed under the license of the Independent JPEG Group, and uses external ffmpeg library software distributed under the GPL/LGPL license. To read the unofficial translation of the GPL and LGPL go to the websites: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-translations.html, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1-translations.html
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Software and all its earlier and future versions shall remain to the author. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
This Agreement and the license granted hereunder will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the software and any related documentation.
Online shop for buying.