Clock Mechanism Screensaver End user license agreement
CLOCK MECHANISM SCREENSAVER: LICENSE AGREEMENT
The enclosed software and accompanying materials ("Software") are a copyrighted property of the Author, and can be used only under the terms of this License. Reproduction of the Software in whole or in part in any form or medium without an express written permission of the Author is prohibited.
1. This License gives you a non-exclusive right to use the Software in binary executable form. The title to Software and all other rights are retained by the Author. You may not alter any notices of our proprietary rights. You have no right to create derivative works, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or copy the look-and-feel of the Software.
2. You may use only one copy of the Software on one single computer. You may reproduce or distribute the Software as long as no modifications have been made to the install program. You may install the Software on a network server or transmit it from one computer to another in a network or make it available to multiple users.
3. Your right to use the Software shall be terminated immediately if you violate any part of this Agreement.
1. The Software and accompanying materials are supplied "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, express or implied. The Author disclaims any warranties of performance, compatibility, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Under no circumstances shall the Author be held liable for any damages, whether incidental or consequential, and all damages shall be limited to the purchase price you paid for this product.
1. Your installation or use of the Software shall constitute your implied consent to this agreement and you shall be bound by all the terms and conditions.
Some portions of this program may have been licensed to the Author by third parties in which case these third parties retain full copyright to any media provided by them and may not be reproduced, or distributed, in whole, or in part in any form, or medium.