Recovery for xD Picture Card End user license agreement
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Unless you have a different license agreement signed by Card-Recovery Software your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card is shareware. This means:
1. Card-Recovery Software exclusively owns all copyrights to C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card.
2. The C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card trial version does not support the recovery function, only shows the amount of the retrievable information. To use C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card without this limitation you MUST register.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
3. The C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. C-RECOVERY FOR XD-PICTURE CARD IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Card-Recovery Software reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
6. Installing and using C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove all C-Recovery for xD-Picture Card files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Online shop for buying.