GIPALS32 - Linear Programming Library End user license agreement
GIPALS32 Library Software License Agreement
Copyright (c) 2004-2011 Optimalon Software Ltd. All rights reserved.
1. GIPALS32 is distributed as "try before you buy". The downloaded package is a full function version, but before registration it has the following restrictions:
30 days trial period;
Maximum size of a linear program is 1000 variables by 1000 constraints.
2. You can distribute the downloaded unregistered copy of GIPALS32 without any modification in any way you like. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of GIPALS32 without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use GIPALS32 on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered GIPALS32 software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. GIPALS IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE ARE DISCLAIMED.
6. Optimalon Software Ltd. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO LICENSEE OR OTHER PERSONS FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. If you do not agree with this license you must uninstall GIPALS32 from you computer and discontinue to use it.
Online shop for buying.