Hide Offline Friends In Facebook Chat End user license agreement
1. Our Service
PC-Gizmos is a software (the "Software") that is designed to do 2 things:
a. Allows you to run software programs and scripts (the "Third Party Software") offered by certain third parties (the "Third Parties") on your web browser, using its PC-Gizmos feature (PC-Gizmos).
b. Helps you to compare product and prices when you shop online, using its Better Decisions Online feature (BDO). When you browse through a website, BDO will detect the website, product or service that you may be interested in, and will display relevant data for such product or service. The BDO results will be displayed on your screen, allowing you to make a better decision with your purchase (the "BDO-Gizmo Service"). We shall refer to the BDO-Gizmo Service and the PC-Gizmo Service as the Gizmo Service or Our Service.
We may update the Gizmo Service from time to time.
3. In order to provide you with the Gizmo Service, we will gather information regarding your purchase from your computer, and send such information to our servers.
5. You certify to us that you are at least eighteen (18) years old (and that you are not a minor in the jurisdiction where you are residing); or alternatively, that your legal guardian authorized you to use Our Service, under his supervision.
10. We do not warrant that Our Service will be available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We do not warrant that Our Service will be provided properly or completely. We will have no liability to you for unavailability of Our Service.
11. If you elect to install our Software, on your computer, you expressly authorize us (and third parties elected by us) to: (i) analyze your shopping queries and other related data, (ii) display deals, offers and other information on your browser; (iii) collect information about financial transactions performed via or facilitated through our Service in order for US to receive referral fee from the service providers; and (iv) take all actions that We and any third parties determine necessary in connection with the items described above. We may from time to time, may provide you with certain alternative options for products or services from service or product providers, and provide you links to such service or product sites. You understand and agree that by opening the browser window with alternative options, we do not in any way recommend any such site or alternative product or service
12. You confirm that we will not be liable or responsible in any way or form, to any content displayed on such service or product providers, including without limitation the accuracy, and completeness of the information provided by such providers.
13. If you choose to purchase products or services, or register for or subscribe to services or promotions from such a provider or other third party, such arrangement shall be solely between you and such third party, and is at your own risk. We shall have no liability with respect to the acts or omissions of any such third parties.
14. You hereby confirm that we may share certain web site usage information about your use of Our Service (or otherwise about your browsing) with such third parties. We (and third parties working with us) may review the pages you visit on web sites while using Our Service.
15. You hereby confirm that we may make offers to you from time to time, including without limitations with respect to the installation or use of third party software or services. The installation or use of such third party software or services will be at your own risk.
16. You expressly agree not to use Our Service in a manner that is not allowed by any law or regulation. You expressly agree not to damage, alter or modify Our Service or any content thereof.
17. OUR SOFTWARE AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, CONDITION, UNDERTAKING OR TERM - EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE - INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OF THE SERVICE IS GIVEN OR ASSUMED BY PRICEGONG. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OR DATA RECEIVED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION DELIVERED OR RECEIVED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE NOR ABOUT ITS LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION RECEIVED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL NOT CONTAIN ADULT-ORIENTED MATERIAL, OR MATERIAL WHICH SOME INDIVIDUALS MAY DEEM OBJECTIONABLE OR INAPPROPRIATE. THE INFORMATION AND DATA DELIVERED BY OR RECEIVED FROM USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS NOT REVIEWED, CONTROLLED OR EXAMINED BY US BEFORE IT APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, VERIFY OR OTHERWISE CERTIFY THE CONTENTS OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR DATA. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE SITE AND MAY BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE OR ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE USE OR MISUSE THEREOF (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS).
18. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER PARTY AFFECTED BY THE SERVICE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFITS AND SAVINGS AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE UNAVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO UTILIZE OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE WILL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
19. You acknowledge and agree that the information you will be exposed to, or receive, or use with us, including, but not limited to text, graphics, pictures, links, bookmarks, web sites, advertisements, products, goods, or services, is not reviewed, controlled, examined, verified or endorsed by Us in any way (even if we receive remuneration for such information) and are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information originated. You will be solely responsible for all information that you download, upload, send or otherwise access via Our Service. You will be responsible for securing adequate legal rights to store, link to, browse in, or otherwise make use of such information and for ensuring that such information complies with all applicable laws, including but not limited to, any and all proprietary rights of third parties, rules of copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws.
20. At Our request, You agree to defend, indemnify and to hold US, our licensors, officers, directors and employees harmless from any losses, claims and liabilities (including attorney's fees) which may arise from your use of Our Service and/or material obtained from or through Our Service, or from your breach of these rules. You further agree that We are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive, or illicit material, and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with you. Furthermore, We are not responsible for claims arising from the User's use of Our Service or the User's breach of this Agreement, including, without limitation, claims of copyright infringement, patent infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets, libel, slander, trade libel, defamation, harassment, invasion of privacy or fraud.
21. We and you shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason whatsoever and without any obligation to specify the reasons for such termination. You may terminate this Agreement solely by removal of the Software. Without limiting the foregoing, the Agreement, including your right to use Our Service, will terminate automatically and immediately if (i) you fail to comply with the provisions of this Agreement; (ii) you use Our Service for illegal, unlawful, or abusive purposes. Upon termination, you agree to immediately stop using the Software and Our Service and destroy all copies of the Software.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement shall not be released, discharged, changed or modified in any manner, except by instruments signed by duly authorized officers or representatives of each of the parties thereto.
If you no longer want to use Our Service or the Software, you can easily uninstall our Software by clicking 'Uninstall' on our Software's menu, in the start menu.