Maverick Launcher End user license agreement
Subject to prevailing law, the user must accept all liability for losses that result from using Maverick.
No other individual or organisation shall be liable for any such losses.
Unless registered, use of Maverick beyond the evaluation period is a violation of copyright.
- To register Maverick, you must purchase and enter a registration code.
- Each standard registration code purchased entitles the user to run Maverick on a single computer.
- Each network registration code purchased (if available) entitles the user to run Maverick on a specified number of computers within a single local area network.
- Copyright applies to the Maverick program code, and all associated support files.
- Unless registered, use of Maverick beyond the evaluation period is a violation of copyright.
- You may not modify or add to Maverick in any way. In particular, you may not modify Maverick so that it will run beyond its standard evaluation period without registration.
With the exception of private editions, you may freely copy and distribute Maverick in its entirety amongst family and friends, etc. However, you may not share registration codes.
You may not use debugging tools, etc. to investigate the internal functions of Maverick.
- This license shall be governed by the laws of England.
- All disputes will be heard in England unless all parties agree otherwise.
- No conversation, whether recorded or not, shall form any part of this license.
- No email, whether digitally signed or not, shall form any part of this license.
- Use of Maverick shall be deemed as acceptance in full of this license.
- You should also read online help supplied with Maverick.