Mezzmo End user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR CONCEIVA SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Conceiva Pty. Ltd. for the Conceiva software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify Conceiva Pty. Ltd.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Systems Software. You may install SOFTWARE PRODUCT on multiple computers, but you can only use SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer at any one time. You are not permitted to run more than one copy of SOFTWARE PRODUCT concurrently on different computers. You must acquire and dedicate a license for each concurrent use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each concurrent use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. A special exception applies to FFmpeg. You are permitted to reverse engineer the FFmpeg program that is included in SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer, with the exception of FFmpeg.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Conceiva Pty. Ltd. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Conceiva Pty. Ltd., its suppliers or its technology providers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Conceiva Pty. Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Conceiva Pty. Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Conceiva Pty. Ltd. warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. PRIVACY. The Auto Update software is designed to check for the availability of updates and enhancements for your Conceiva software. When Auto Update checks for the availability of an update, basic information about the product version are sent anonymously to Conceiva to determine whether any updates are available for download. This information is discarded after its intended use is served. Auto Update does not search for or send any personal information about yourself or your computer configuration during this process.
7. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Conceiva Pty. Ltd. for any reason, please contact us at:
Conceiva Pty. Ltd., 21 Business Park Drive,
Notting Hill, Victoria, 3168, Australia.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE COMPONENTS:
This software contains NO adware, NO spyware and NO malware.
This software incorporates Third Party Software components copyright © by their respective copyright owners. You shall in addition to the terms of this license, use this software strictly upon the terms and conditions of the software licenses applying to the Third Party Software. The copyright in the whole and every part of the Third Party Software belongs to those persons specified in the Help About dialog in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and the Third Party Software shall not be used, copied or reproduced (in whole or any part) in any manner or form or in or on any media without the prior written consent of the owners of the Third Party Software, or as permitted in the software licenses applying to such Third Party Software. For details see the Help About dialog in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Portions of this software are based in part on the ZLib library written by Gilles Vollant. Copyright (C) 1998 Gilles Vollant
The Mezzmo installer includes FFmpeg in two forms - GPL and LGPL. When Mezzmo runs, it detects if the FFmpeg program is in the Mezzmo folder and runs FFmpeg for meta data and transcoding purposes. FFmpeg.exe included with the Mezzmo installer is built under GPL v2, and the FFmpeg av*.dll's included with the Mezzmo installer are built under LGPL v2. The FFmpeg project can be found at http://www.ffmpeg.org
The FFmpeg program included in the Mezzmo installer uses libmp3lame under GPL v2. LAME can be found at http://www.mp3dev.org
The FFmpeg program included in the Mezzmo installer uses x264 under GPL v2. x264 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/developers/x264.html
Online shop for buying.