Pod Secret End user license agreement
Pariahware (Pariahware, Inc.) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license
to use the software Pod Secret (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following
instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of
each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not used
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains
all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to
the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the
limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies
of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any
kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is
borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Pariahware, Inc. assume
the entire cost of any service and repair.
PARIAHWARE, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL,
INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER
FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the
Software shall remain in Pariahware, Inc.. The Software is protected by
international copyright treaties.