PrettyMay PBX Gateway for Skype End user license agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
YOU MAY USE THIS SOFTWARE ONLY AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
1. SOFTWARE. The capitalized term "Software" refers to the object code for the computer program known as PrettyMay, any updates, supplemental code or programs provided to you by PrettyMay with or in connection with PrettyMay, the user's manual and Help file, any components, any related media and printed materials, and any related "online" or electronic documentation.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. Evaluation License. If you acquired the license for the Software on an evaluation or trial basis, you may use the Software without charge for the evaluation period. Your evaluation period begins on the day you install the Software. You must pay the license fee and register your copy to continue to use the Software after the evaluation period. To pay the license fee and register your copy, you should visit www.PrettyMay.net or an authorized sales agent. For so long as the Software is the most current version of PrettyMay software distributed by PrettyMay-Team, you may give exact copies of the evaluation Software to anyone. You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the evaluation Software itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the evaluation Software (e.g. packaging). You must not represent in any way that you are selling the Software itself. Your distribution of the evaluation Software will not entitle you to any compensation from PrettyMay-Team. You must distribute a copy of this license with any copy of the Software and anyone to whom you distribute the Software is subject to this license. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or reservation of rights language displayed on, in or with the Software.
Registered License. When you purchase a license, you will be provided with a registration number. You must enable the registered license for the Software by entering the registration number as prompted by the Software.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reduce the Software to human readable form, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, merge, adapt, or modify the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software. You may not use the Software to perform any unauthorized transfer of information, such as recording or transferring the recorded file in violation of a copyright, or for any illegal purpose.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. PrettyMay-Team may provide you with support services related to the Software. Use of support services is governed by the user's manual, online documentation, and other PrettyMay materials, as they may be modified from time to time. PrettyMay-Team may use any information you provide as part of obtaining support services for its business purposes, including product support and development.
5. TERMINATION. This license terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. If your license terminates, you must destroy all copies of the Software. The termination of this license does not limit PrettyMay-Team's other rights it may have by law.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge that you have only the limited, non-exclusive right to use and copy the Software as expressly stated in this license and that PrettyMay-Team retains title to the Software and all other rights not expressly granted. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary notices that appear, on, in or with the Software.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SUPPORT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES A WARRANTY, THE REQUIRED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM YOUR RECEIPT OF A COPY OF THE SOFTWARE. COMPUTER PROGRAMS ARE INHERENTLY COMPLEX, AND THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE FREE OF ERRORS. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PrettyMay-Team IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF PrettyMay HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. GENERAL This License Agreement, as modified from time to time, sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and PrettyMay-Team with respect to the Software. If any provision or provisions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be in any way affected or impaired.
PrettyMay-Team has the right to change this agreement at anytime without prior notice to the user.