Screen Ruler Professional End user license agreement
Screen Ruler Proffessional
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. VLADISLAV HRISTOV (the PUBLISHER) grants you a license to install and use this SOFTWARE on any supported system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 14 days, after which you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your computer system(s) and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Vladislav Hristov (and published via www.wonderwebware.com website). Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of the PUBLISHER and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIE.] THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS-IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU (THE RECEPIENT) USE THIS SOFTWARE AT YOUR (RECEPIENTS) OWN RISK. THE PUBLISHER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL PUBLISHER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM IMPAIRED OR LOST DATA, SOFTWARE OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM BY THE USER OR FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM.THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED OR INTENDED FOR USE AS ON-LINE CONTROL EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE, SUCH AS IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, DIRECT LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES, OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS, IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT COULD LEAD DIRECTLY TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. ACCORDINGLY, THE PUBLISHER AND ITS LICENSORS PROHIBIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH ACTIVITIES, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PUBLISHER OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF IXUS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL IXUS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. SUPPORT, UPDATES. PUBLISHER is not obligated to provide education, maintenance, technical support or updates to you for the SOFTWARE provided to you pursuant to this Agreement. However, PUBLISHER may provide updates, further versions and/or technical support to you at it's own discretion.
9. TERM. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date accepted by you and shall continue until terminated by PUBLISHER in writing at any time, with or without cause or terminated by RECEPIENT - by de-installing and removing Software Product and stop using it.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and the PUBLISHER which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.