Shadow and fLame End user license agreement
"Shadow and fLame" - Sound editor.
License for use and distribution:
The "Shadow and fLame" - Sound editor is distributes as try-before-you-buy. This means:
- Copyrights to "Shadow and fLame" - Sound editor are owned by the author Mariusz Suder.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. If you wish to continue use "Shadow and fLame", you must register.
- The "Shadow and fLame" - Sound editor unregistered trial version may be freely distributed,
- To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee,
- THE "Shadow and fLame" - Sound editor IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You may not copy, clone, rent, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble or transfer the licensed program.
- Installing and using "Shadow and fLame" signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove "Shadow and fLame" files from your computer.
Thank you for using the original "Shadow and fLame".