Sleipnir 3 web browser for Windows End user license agreement
Software User License
This license to use the tab browser “Sleipnir” (the “Software”) is extended only to those persons who agree to the following conditions.
This Software is under the exclusive copyright of the author (the “Author”), and only the Author may grant a license of the Software.
By installing (or upon access of its content if the Software is not in installer form) the Software, you agree to the terms of this license, so please read each provision carefully before installation or use. If you do not consent to any of the following terms, you shall have no right to use the Software, even for trial purposes. In such a case, please exit the Software immediately and uninstall or delete all installed or saved files related to the Software promptly.
1. ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
(1) The Software includes all original and duplicate versions of “Sleipnir” (including any copies in which part or all of other software programs are integrated). The Software further includes all instructions, statements, data and audiovisual content accessible by the computer non which it is installed (including images, text, recordings or photographs) relating to the license thereof.
(2) No harmful program such as spyware is included in the Software in any form.
(3) The Software is not intended for use in any place or situation in which the defective operation thereof may result in injury or death or might cause substantial physical or environmental damage (for instance, operating systems of nuclear power installations, aircraft, flight controls or medical devices, etc.).
2. LICENSE TO USE
(1) The license obtained by the person who downloads the Software (the “Licensee”) is a non-exlcusive personal license.
(2) Irrespective of commercial application, the Licensee may use the Software for activities from which the Licensee does not profit directly and no activity from which a direct profit may be obtained from the use of the Software is permitted.
(3) This license shall be effective from the moment the Licensee installs or activates the Software.
(4) Upon termination of its license to use the Software, the Licensee shall delete the Software and all related files from the memory of its computer and in external data storage. The same shall pertain to any duplicate versions created by the Licensee.
(5) The right to use the Software under this license shall continue until its effective termination pursuant to the terms of this license.
3. REDISTRIBUTION RIGHT
(1) The Licensee shall conduct any distribution of the Software via media or web page by referring to one of the primary distribution websites (<http://sleipnir.pos.to/> or <http://www.fenrir.co.jp/>) or a designated web page (e.g. madonomori <http://forest.impress.co.jp/>, Vector <http://www.vector.co.jp/>) without interfering with the archive set therein. Any distribution of the Software shall clearly reference the primary distribution sight.
(2) The Licensee shall not distribute any version of the Software other than the official version.
4. PROHIBITED MATTER
(1) The Licensee may not perform any analysis code or perform any alteration, such as a modification, reverse engineering, decompile, or disassembly, of all or any part of the Software.
(2) The Licensee shall not attempt to extract the source code of the Software or to create a derivative work by any method in the preceding paragraph (1) or by any other method.
(3) The Licensee shall not delete or obscure any notice or indication of ownership, trademark or copyright displayed in the Software.
5. AUTHOR'S INDEMNITY
(1) The Author offers the Software on an as-is basis. The Author shall assume no liability for any direct or indirect damage that may result through the use of the Software. Moreover, the Author shall assume no liability for any damage which may occur to any computer or peripheral equipment. The Author does not extend any guarantee whatsoever for the Software nor does it assume any responsibility whatsoever for any result or effect from the use of the Software.
(2) The Author assumes no responsibility to provide any update or to repair any defect with the Software.
6. COMPETENT COURT
This license shall be governed by the laws of Japan and the Osaka District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the settlement of any claim or dispute hereunder.
(1) The Software and the content of any printed manual may be subject to change without notice in the future.
(2) This software contains a function to automatically renew certain data and/or programs. This software may, through our controlling server, acquire certain information concerning updates and latest data related to this software, but only for the purpose of improving the quality (including correcting weaknesses) of this software. However, this software shall in no manner transmit any data without permission.
(3) It is a book by Mozilla Foundation for the Web feeding icon used. The license is assumed to be the one according to MPL.
Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1