YouTube Video Downloader End user license agreement
Software license agreement
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Tomabo.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Tomabo and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follows:
1. Install and use the unlimited number of copies of the Trial VERSION.
2. Use one or more copies of the Trial VERSION for evaluation purposes only.
3. Copy and distribute freely the Trial VERSION (see 'DISTRIBUTION').
You may not:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the Trial VERSION or any portion of it (unless you are an authorized reseller/partner).
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the Trial VERSION or any portion of it.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the Trial VERSION as you wish and distribute them to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the Trial VERSION (not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the Trial VERSION (except for shipment and handling charges). Computer's Magazines are authorized to distribute it on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by e-mail each time you distribute the Trial VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". Tomabo disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
Disclaimer of damages
Tomabo assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if Tomabo has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.