Web Image Collector End user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Web Image Collector ('WIC')
READ THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING
This End-User License Agreement ('EULA') is a legal agreement between you (either person or other legal entity) and DataFire Technologies INC for the product identified above ('Product'). YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. DataFire Technologies INC grants you the following rights provided you comply with all terms and conditions within this EULA.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Product is owned by DataFire Technologies INC or its licensors and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The Product is licensed, not sold.
3. USAGE. Usage of the Product may produce content protected by copyright laws. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national copyright laws that apply to the collected content.
4. SINGLE-USER LICENSE. This EULA permits the installation of the Product on one or more computers only if no more than one person uses the Product at any given time.
5. REDISTRIBUTION. You may redistribute the Product provided that
a.You distribute the Product complete and unmodified
b.You do not distribute additional software intended to replace any component(s) of the Product
c.You agree to defend and indemnify Datafire Technologies INC and its licensors from and against any damages, costs, liabilities, settlement amounts and/or expenses including attorneys' fees incurred in connection with any claim, lawsuit or action by any third party that arises or results from the use or distribution of the Product.
6. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The Product is subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Product, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. To the maximum extent allowed by law, DataFire Technologies INC and its licensors provide the Product and any support services as is and with all faults. All express or implied conditions, representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement are disclaimed.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent allowed by law, in no event will DataFire Technologies INC or its licensors be liable for any lost revenue, profit or data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, however caused regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use the Product. In no event will DataFire Technologies INC's liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you for the Product under this Agreement.
9. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. If the Product is being acquired by or on behalf of the U.S. Government or by a U.S. Government prime contractor or subcontractor (at any tier), then the Government's rights in the Product and accompanying documentation will be only as set forth in this Agreement; this is in accordance with 48 CFR 227.7201 through 227.7202-4 and with 48 CFR 2.101 and 12.212.
10. LIMITATION ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that applicable law notwithstanding this limitation expressly permits it.
11. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, DataFire Technologies INC may cancel this EULA if you do not comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA, in which case you must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
12. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/COMPONENT LICENSES. This EULA applies to updates; supplements or components to this Product that DataFire Technologies INC may provide to you or make available to you after the date you obtain your initial copy of the Product, unless we provide other terms along with the update, supplement or component. The Product may contain certain components that include a separate end user license agreement.