WiFi Guardian End user license agreement
ATTENTION: THIS PRODUCT IS PROVIDED UNDER THE FOLLOWING LICENCE WHICH DEFINES WHAT YOU MAY DO WITH THE PRODUCT AND CONTAINS LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES AND/OR REMEDIES. THIS LICENCE IS GRANTED BY AVSOFTWARE, FOR ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH ANY AUTHORISED AGENT OF THE COMPANY.
IMPORTANT: CAREFULLY READ THIS LICENCE BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENCE AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS. THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT IS YOUR PROOF OF LICENCE. PLEASE TREAT IT AS VALUABLE PROPERTY.
A. AVSOFTWARE WILL:
Provide you with a computer program (hereafter called the "Program"), which may also include "online" or electronic documentation, this license agreement (hereafter called the "Licence"), and other printed materials (together called the "Product"). AVSOFTWARE grants you a license to use the Product in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The copyright and all other rights to the Product shall remain with us and/or our suppliers. You must reproduce any copyright or other notice marked on the Product on all copies you make.
All trademarks mentioned are property of their respective owners.
B. YOU MAY:
1. Install and use one copy of the Product only on a single computer or network. This copy is to be used by only a single user at a time. If you wish to use the Product for more users, you will need an additional license for each user.
2. Make one copy of the Product for archive or backup purposes.
3. Use a copy of the Product on a home or portable computer if that copy is never loaded at the same time it is loaded on your primary computer.
4. Transfer the Product to someone else, only if you assign all of your rights under this Licence, cease all use of the Product, erase or destroy any copy (including the hard disk copy) made in support of your use of the Product, and ensure that the other person agrees to the terms of this Licence.
C. YOU MAY NOT:
1. Use the Product or make copies of it except as permitted in this Licence.
2. Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
3. Rent, lease, assign, or transfer the Product except as set out in paragraph B above.
4. Modify the Product or merge all or any part of the Product with another program.
This Licence shall continue for as long as you use the Product. However, it will terminate if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions. You must agree, upon termination, to destroy all copies of the Product. The Limitations of Warranties and Liability set out below shall continue in force even after any termination.
E. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
The product is provided on an "as is" basis, without any other warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, or course of dealing. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the product is assumed by you. Neither we nor our dealers or suppliers shall have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or they are foreseeable. We are also not responsible for claims by any third party. Our maximum aggregate liability to you and that of our dealers and suppliers shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the product.
This Licence is the entire agreement between us, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by a signed agreement. If any provision of this Licence is declared by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such a provision shall be severed from the Licence and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Online shop for buying.