Friendly Scheduler 1.0
Friendly Scheduler is a task scheduler with intuitive user interface and extended set of functions. With this application, you can bind tasks to additional events, such as pressing keyboard shortcuts, connecting to the Internet, plugging USB Stick and others. This application is an extension for Windows Task Scheduler, and therefore it allows working with existing Windows tasks.
- USB Stick Event. The USB disk plug event and file synchronization support let you easily configure automatic synchronization of documents to a removable storage device when it is plugged to the computer.
- File Synchronization. Can be utilized for backing up files and folders. Or for keeping data current on different computers with a USB Stick or any other removable data storage device.
- Hot Key Event. Running any specific tasks on pressing keyboard shortcut.
- Hibernating computer. You can also set up a hibernation timer for your TV or audio system. By just clicking on the desktop you can have Friendly Scheduler set a timer and after some time turn off the monitor backlight or shutdown the computer entirely.
- Internet Connection Event. Launching programs or performing other actions on connecting to the Internet.
- Sending e-mail using Microsoft Outlook or manually via SMTP. No need to enter mail server settings manually if you have an e-mail client installed on the computer.
- Kill Process feature. Closes any application instantly, not causing data loss in the majority of cases. Find out more about this algorithm in the manual.
- Wake Up Event. Launching applications automatically on computer wakeup.
- Interaction with the built-in Windows scheduler. All the tasks you have created earlier remain accessible. They can be created with the built-in scheduler, as well as using Friendly Scheduler’s interface.
Download alternate Friendly Scheduler solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Friendly Scheduler software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Friendly Scheduler 1.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Friendly Scheduler description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(2.74MB, Extension: EXE)