LaunchPad allows you to run just about any program as a native Windows Service
Why do I want to run as a Service?
- Running As A Windows Service Provides You With The Following Benefits:- No need to login to run your program.
- Your program automatically starts when the computer starts.
Running As A Launchpad Service Provides You With These Extra Benefits:- LaunchPad will restart your program should it crash, overload the CPU or memory.
- LaunchPad defines when your program should be run via scheduling.
- LaunchPad defines how your program should be treated if it misbehaves.
- LaunchPad notifies you via email if there is a problem.
- LaunchPad defines multiple rules on occurring events.
Download alternate LaunchPad solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to LaunchPad software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1/2 0.7.2100
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the LaunchPad 1/3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1/3 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 1/4 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full LaunchPad description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(7.49MB, Extension: EXE)