Areca Backup 7.1.11
Backup Engine Features :* Archives compression (Zip & Zip64 format)
* Archives encryption (AES128 & AES256 encryption algorithms)
* Storage on local hard drive, network drive, USB key, FTP / FTPs server (with implicit and explicit SSL / TLS)
* Source file filters (by extension, subdirectory, regular expression, size, date, status, with AND/OR operators)
* Incremental, differential and full backup support
* Archives merges / deletion : You can merge contiguous archives in one single archive or safely delete your latest archives.
* As of date recovery : Areca allows you to recover your archives (or single files) as of a specific date.
* Transaction mechanism : All critical processes (such as backups or merges) support a transaction mechanism (with commit / rollback management) which guarantees your backups' integrity.
* Backup reports : Areca generates backup reports that can be stored on your disk or sent by email.
* Post backup scripts : Areca can launch shell scripts after backup.
* Files permissions and symbolic links backup. (Linux only)
* Support for delta backup (store only the modified parts of the files - not the whole files)
Graphical User Interface :* Archives content explorer. (including a 'find file in archives' feature)
* Archive description : A manifest is associated to each archive, which contains various informations such as author, title, date, description, and some technical data.
* File history explorer : Areca keeps track of your file's history (creation / modifications / deletion) over your archives.
* Backup simulation : useful to check wether a backup is necessary
* User's actions history : Areca keeps an history of all user's actions (archives deletion, merges, backups, recoveries).
Command-line Interface :* Areca comes with a command-line interface which can be used for backup automation.
Download alternate Areca Backup solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Areca Backup software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Areca Backup 7.1.12 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Areca Backup description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4MB, Extension: EXE)