System Revert 2011
System Revert can run your system in a virtual enviroment and redirect information being written to the hard drive, leaving the original data intact.
System Revert can also protect a computer against viruses and malwares. Although it does not provide traditional antimalware protection, it removes malwares and all changes made by them on protected drives at system reboot.
System Revert discards any modifications made on protected drives and returns the protected drives to a pre-defined state at each restart. System Revert Features
- Rollback your system to an original state by just reboot.
- Install and try any software without affecting your system.
- Mount a special virtual drive to view an original state of a protected drive.
- Rollback the changes made by all viruses and malwares.
- Protects multiple hard drives and partitions.
- Supports NTFS, FAT32 and FAT file systems.
- Supports basic and dynamic disks.
- Doesn`t preallocate disk space for disk protection.
Download alternate System Revert solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to System Revert software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the System Revert 2011 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2011 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2012 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full System Revert description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(3.07MB, Extension: MSI)