3DMark 11 1.0.0
Deep Sea is a demonstration of DirectX 11 technologies created using an early development build of the 3DMark 11 engine. The Deep Sea trailer features submersibles exploring the sea floor. Volumetric lighting illuminates the seabed with tessellation used to add rich detail to the rock, coral and manmade structures. Post processing delivers depth of field and other lens effects. The music is an original composition.
"For over 10 years 3DMark has shown gamers what to expect from the next generation of real-time 3D graphics," said Jukka Mäkinen, Futuremark CEO, "So we are especially excited to announce 3DMark 11 and show the possibilities of DirectX 11 with the release of the Deep Sea trailer."
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark for measuring the 3D graphics performance of gaming PCs. 3DMark 11 uses a native DirectX 11 engine designed to make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11, including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. 3Dmark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads. 3DMark is trusted by gamers and enthusiasts worldwide to cut through marketing hype and technical jargon to give accurate and unbiased guidance for PC hardware purchasing decisions.
3DMark 11 Professional Edition is the only edition licensed for commercial use.
On the BASIC tab you can select which preset to run and choose whether to run just the tests, just the demo or the complete experience. Running the complete experience will take 10–15 minutes depending on the system.
The ADVANCED tab lets you create custom benchmark settings. Note that benchmarking with custom settings will not produce a 3DMark 11 score. Nevertheless, there are many times when using custom settings can be useful for measuring your system’s performance.
The SELECTION panel lets you choose which parts of the benchmark you want to run. The SETTINGS panel lets you choose settings for various factors that influence the quality and weight of the benchmark loads. For all settings with a slider, moving the slider to the left lowers the quality and lessens the load while moving the slider to the right increases the quality and processing required.
• Resolution. Changes the rendering resolution. When using a resolution with an aspect ratio other than 16:9, the benchmark runs in a 16:9 letterbox.
• MSAA Sample Count. Changes the sample count used in multi-sample anti-aliasing. A sample count of 1 means that no anti-aliasing is performed.
• Texture Filtering Mode. Changes the filtering mode used when sampling textures. Anisotropic filtering provides better quality but requires more processing.
• Max Anisotropy. When anisotropic texture filtering mode is selected, this control sets the maximum filtering anisotropy. Larger values give better quality but requires more processing.
• Tessellation Detail. Adjusts the tessellation factors in all tessellated content. Higher values increase the amount of geometry detail generated with tessellation and the amount of rasterization work performed.
• Max Tessellation Factor. Sets the limit where all tessellation factors are clamped. Higher values increase the level of detail especially in objects near the camera.
• Shadow Map Size. Adjusts the size of shadow maps. Higher values increase the quality of shadows but require more processing for shadow map generation and shadow map sampling.
• Shadow Cascade Count. Sets the number of shadow cascades used in directional lights. Higher values increase the quality of shadows from directional lights but require more processing for shadow map generation and shadow map sampling.
• Surface Shadow Sample Count. Sets the number of shadow map samples used when rendering surface shadows. Higher values increase the quality of surface shadows but require more processing.
• Volumetric Illumination Quality. Adjusts the ray marching step count used when computing volumetric illumination. Higher values increase the quality but require more processing.
• Ambient Occlusion Quality. Adjusts the number of depth samples taken per pixel when computing screen space ambient occlusion. Higher values increase the quality but require more processing.
• Depth of Field Quality. Adjusts the resolution of the bokeh texture splatted on out of focus areas of the rendered image. It also adjusts the circle of confusion radius threshold for splatting bokehs based on half or quarter resolution source image. Higher values increase the quality but require more processing.
• Color Saturation. Adjusts the color saturation of rendered images. It does not affect the rendering workload.
• Loop. Runs selected content in loop. It does not affect the rendering workload.
• Demo Audio. Enables sound and music in the demo. It does not affect the rendering workload.
• Window Mode. Runs selected content in window mode.
• Vertical Sync. Enables synchronization of the frame buffer with the monitor’s vertical refresh rate. This eliminates screen tearing but can also decrease the frame rate.
• Triple Buffering. Enables triple buffering of rendered frames. This can improve the frame rate when vertical sync is enabled.
• Wireframe. Renders the selected content using lit wireframe models.
Download alternate 3DMark 11 solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to 3DMark 11 software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the 3DMark 11 1.0.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full 3DMark 11 description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(275.39MB, Extension: EXE)