DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera`s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you. See the complete list of features to learn more.
DiskDigger has already helped millions of users around the world recover their lost files. What can it help you find today.
DiskDigger has two modes of operation which you can select every time you scan a disk. These modes are called "dig deep" and "dig deeper." Here is a quick list of features for each mode:
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
- Scan (carve) entire disk for traces of specific file types.
- supported File Types Include:
- Photos and images: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, ICO, ANI, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, SVG, PSD
- Documents: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, VSD, PDF, XML, RTF, WPD, WPS
- Audio and video: MP3, WMA, AVI, WAV, MID, FLV, WMV, MOV, M4A, M4V, 3GP, F4V
- Other: ZIP, ISO, RAR, 7Z, EXE, DLL, SIT
- Works in Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
- Thumbnails will show previews of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files, and icons from executable files!
- Selecting a recoverable file brings up a full preview of the file (insofar as possible). For image files, it will show the image (with pan and zoom). For document files, it will show a text-only preview of the document. For certain audio files, it will allow you to play back the sound.
- Previews of JPG files will show EXIF information (camera model, date taken, sensor settings, etc.).
- Previews of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
- Previews of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
- Ability to scan a disk image file (currently only "dd"-style image files are supported).
- When digging deeper, ability to start scanning from a specific location on the disk.
- When previewing files, the program optionally shows the first 4K bytes of the file as a hex dump.
Download alternate DiskDigger solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to DiskDigger software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the DiskDigger 188.8.131.52 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 184.108.40.206 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 220.127.116.11 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full DiskDigger description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.22MB, Extension: ZIP)