ComponentSoftware Diff (CSDiff) is a free, advanced file-difference analysis tool for Microsoft Windows. CSDiff is a great asset to anyone in need of analyzing changes which have been made between two revisions of the same file or folder. CSDiff is commonly used when analyzing program source files, HTML documents and MS-Word documents.
Key Features In Csdiff:· Powerful folder and single file comparison tool.
· Single screen display provides a unique, intuitive difference analysis, making it ideal for printout and reports.
· Edit mode allows to accept, reject or manually edit any modifications.
· Change detection by line, by word or by character.
· Smart white-space difference analysis option.
· Analysis of MS-Word documents. (MS-Word required)
· Sophisticated folder difference analysis sorted by any key.
· Support of compressed folders (ZIP files) for comparison between archived folders and regular folders.
· Enhanced folder difference analysis reports, including: HTML reports, XML reports, filters and optional links to file-level analysis.
· Freeware -- CSDiff may be used completely free of charge
New Features In Version 5.0:· Support of compressed folders (ZIP files) for comparison between archived folders and regular folders.
· Review mode permits output file editing.
· Improved accuracy.
Fixes In Version 5.0:· Bug in Report command for folder analysis fixed.
· Additional fixes.
(1.3MB, Extension: ZIP)
Download alternate to CSDiff solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to CSDiff software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the CSDiff 5.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full CSDiff description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).