Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition 3.2
Dynamic Disk Converter is a powerful dynamic disk management. Its main feature is to directly convert a dynamic disk back to basic disk without loss of data, and also sector by sector convert/clone from spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID 5 volume to a basic partition. Fortunately, for a dynamic unreadable disk and invalid dynamic disk can also be good to revert them to the basic and retrieve the data you desired.
Major Features:1. Safely, directly convert dynamic disk to basic within 3~10 seconds.
2. Convert an invalid or unreadable dynamic disk to basic disk.
3. Support spanned volume, striped volume (RAID 0), mirrored volume (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume convert (clone) to basic partition.
4. Support to directly convert dynamic disk containing mirrored volume to basic.
5. Ensure system bootable and data security after reverting dynamic to basic disk.
6. Support a single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB.
7. Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and others (e.g. ext2, ext3) file systems.
8. Friendly user interface makes you use it more easily and efficiently.
(1.9MB, Extension: EXE)
Download alternate to Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 3.1 3.0 2.1 1.0
Optimized program quality and performance as well as convert dynamic mirrored disk to basic one fast.
Convert an invalid dynamic disk or unreadable dynamic disk to basic disk without losing data.
Convert/clone any dynamic volume to basic partition.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition 3.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.3 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).