Get File Path 5.0
Get File Path... You want to be able with a single drag and drop or a single click to get or copy in the clipboard the path of a file or a folder? You don't want to send full files to your colleagues by email but just a link in order to work on the same documents and not on copies?
Then Get File Path is what you need!
Get File Path allows you to copy to the clipboard the path of a file or folder dropped on it, after automatic application of various programmable transformations.
- It works with any kind of file (applications, documents, folders, ...).
- It uses pattern matching to copy and transform the name, and/or the path, and/or the parent folder path of the dropped file.
- It can automatically insert other characters and tags during the copy, which is useful to create links for example.
- It remembers the last pattern used.
- It can automatically resolve aliases (files and paths).
- It can use Unix paths as well as Macintosh paths.
- It can copy the result to the clipboard or to an edit field.
- It can automatically replace blank spaces by %20 in the paths.
- It can automatically quit afterwards.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Download alternate Get File Path solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Get File Path software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
-Thank you to Miquel Cebolla for his translation from English to Spanish.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Get File Path 5.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Get File Path description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(3.7MB, Extension: )