Astroburn Pro 2.1.0
Astroburn Pro allows you to perform burning, copying, erasing operations with all types of optical storage media: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM. The program also works with a wide variety of burning hardware.
With Astroburn Pro you can easily grab original discs to create image files and save them on your hard drive or compile disc images with the data or audio projects.
Create CDs and DVDs with just a few mouse clicks. It’s easy to learn and to use. Key Features:
- Burn CD, DVD, Blu-ray media
- Burn image files
- Burn custom files
- Verify burning process
- Select burning speed
- Compose audio projects (MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC formats are supported) using an additional feature: listen before start burning
- Burn audio disc in DAO mode: CD text and custom tracks pauses are supported
- Quick discs erasing
- Full discs erasing
- Make *.mdx, *.mds, *.iso disc image files. Create *.ape audio images from Audio CDs
- Build and save *.mdx, *.mds, *.iso images
- Master bootable discs or images
- Import data from image files
- Master and save your own data projects
- Select a file system for your disc: ISO9660, ISO9660+Joilet, UDF, Audio CD
- Make disc copies with "on the fly" option (several devices support)
- View device and media information
- Customize layout of your program
- Console burning application: AstroburnCmd.exe
- Select language for program interface
Download alternate Astroburn Pro solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Astroburn Pro software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Update of supported devices' list;
- Windows 7 shell dialogs supporting;
- Updates in language files.
- Switching to Sleep Mode while disc burning;
- CUE files parsing;
- Occasional crash on startup;
- Some GUI bugs.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Astroburn Pro 2.1.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Astroburn Pro description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.3MB, Extension: BPRO)