gBurner is a powerful and easy-to-use CD/DVD/BD burning tool, which allows you to create and burn data/audio CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, make bootable data CDs and DVDs, create multisession discs. gBurner is also a disc image file processing tool, which allows you to open, create, extract, edit, convert and burn ISO/BIN image files.
1. Create and burn data / audio / video discs. gBurner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
2. Create multisession CD/DVD/BD.
3. Make bootable CD/DVD/BD.
4. Burn data, audio and video image file.
5. Copy CD/DVD/BD.
6. Erase rewritable disc.
7. Support Mp3, Wma, Wav, Flac, Ape and Ogg Audio formats.
8. Support unicode file names.
9. Optimize file layout to save disc space.
10. Open, create, extract, edit and convert ISO/BIN Image file. gBurner can convert almost all image file formats to ISO/BIN image file format.
11. Support gbi, daa and uif compressed disc image file.
12. Easy and friendly interface. gBurner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste...
Download alternate gBurner solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to gBurner software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 3.2 3.1 3.0 2.9 2.8 2.7 2.6
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the gBurner 3.3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.4 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full gBurner description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.92MB, Extension: EXE)