QuickSYS Informer 2
The QuickSYS Informer is a handy freeware utility that enables you to know more about your local system resources at a glance. The user interface is professionally designed and is very intuitive so it's a breeze to use.
The QuickSYS Informer monitors the following system resources.
- CPU usage;
- Hard disk usage (track up to two drives);
- Memory usage;
- Network usage (track up to two network adapters); and
- Battery life (for laptops).
The QuickSYS Informer enables you to make the following setting changes.
- Refrest rate - specify the rate at which QuickSYS Informer shows you changes in your system resources.
- Hard Disk - specify which hard disks you want to monitor (if you have more than one).
- Network - specify which network adapters you want to monitor (if you have more than one).
The QuickSYS Informer also gives a summary of your general system information such as the computer name, the current display resolution you're using, your computer CPU or processor, and others.
Download alternate QuickSYS Informer solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to QuickSYS Informer software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the QuickSYS Informer 2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full QuickSYS Informer description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.39MB, Extension: EXE)