HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring
- Basic benchmarks
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- OS: Windows 9x/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008
- Platform: 32-bit (IA-32), 64-bit (x64, IA-64)
- Available as HWiNFO32 SDK (Custom Client) !
Download alternate HWiNFO32 solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to HWiNFO32 software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
| Xeon | Video | Usb | Tool | Sempron | Sdram | Ras | Qdr | Processor | Plug | Pentium | Pci | Memory | Mca | Mainboard | Isa | Hwinfo | Hardware Info | Eisa | Duron | Dmi | Dimm | Device | Detect | Ddr | Cpu | Core | Chipset | Celeron | Cas | Athlon | Apm | Agp | Acpi |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Added support of AMD FT2 (Krishna) Processors.
- Improved XTU support.
- Added reporting of total CPU usage.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7676 (Z68MA-ED5).
- Added a new method for measuring CPU clock for Nehalem and later CPUs.
- Fixed a possible crash on Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP.
- Fixed Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP SPD read support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel DZ68 series.
- Enhanced support of VIA Nano and later, added reporting of core temperatures.
- Added reporting of current CPU core clock in sensors.
- Added nVidia GeForce 610M and GeForce GT 630M.
- Added possibility to include multiple items per one RivaTuner OSD line.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock 990FX.
Other versions : 3.86 3.80 3.73 3.71 3.70 3.67 3.65 3.62 3.61 3.60 3.58 3.56 3.55 3.51 3.50 3.45 3.43 3.41 3.35 3.32 3.30 3.25 3.20 3.10 3.00 2.40 2.39 2.38 2.37 2.30
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 460 v2, GeForce GT 520MX and GeForce GTX 580M.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock 880G Pro3.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 2.
- Added support of new Panther Point SKUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS M5A97 series.
- Added possibility to change the sensor scan interval.
- Added EC-ACPI Synchonization (HWiNFO32/64 Embedded Controller requests are synchronized with ACPI).
- Improved identification of Intel 6-series chipset B2/B3 stepping in case the Compatibility Revision ID feature is enabled.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 570M.
- Improved branding of AMD Family 15h (Bulldozer).
- Fixed GPU Shader Count report for Blackcomb.
- Added AMD CAPE VERDE and GREAT WALL.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS F1A55.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE III BLACK EDITION.
- Fixed voltage monitoring on Gigabyte P4x/G4x series.
- Improved support of AMD Bulldozer.
- Added support of National Semiconductor LM93, LM94/LM96194 and LM96080 hardware monitors.
- Added support of National Semiconductor LM95213, LM95214, LM95221, LM95231, LM95233, LM95234, LM95235, LM95241, LM95245, LM96163 hardware monitors.
- Added support of uPI uP6208 VR on GPU.
- Several minor updates and bug fixes.
- Added hyperlinks to major components for direct product info, driver download and search.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z68X series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8Z68 and P8B WS series.
- Updated reporting of BIOS date of EFI-capable machines.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8H67-M LE.
- Enhanced P.I.ROM reporting.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 560 (GF110, GF114), GeForce GT 545 (GF116).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ECS A890GXM-A2.
- Added monitoring of Intel 55x0/7500 IOH temperature.
- Improved recognition of AMD SB8xx/9xx/Hudson chipsets.
- Added nVidia GeForce 410M and GeForce GTX 560M.
- Added possibility to change font size for LG LCD output.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Sabertooth P67.
- Added AMD Llano family branding.
- Enhanced support of Panther Point chipset.
- Added support of ITE IT8771 LPC/hardware monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS E35M1-M and E35M1-I.
- Updated reporting of current memory clock on Arrandale/Clarkdale and Sandy Bridge.
- Added AMD RADEON HD 6790.
- Added support of AMD future GPUs: TAHITI, NEW ZEALAND, THAMES, LOMBOK.
- Layout/font change.
- Added reporting of GPU Clocks in Sensors.
- Fixed sensor logging CSV format.
- Fixed Apple SMC sensor values.
- Added monitoring support of uPI UP6218 and UP6266 VRs on GPU.
- Added monitoring support of CHiL CHL8214 on GPU.
- Fixed reporting of current GPU PCIe config on some machines.
- Added monitoring support of Volterra VT1556 on GPU.
- Added nVidia GeForce GT 520 (GF119).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7585 and MS-7623.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 590 and GeForce GTX 550 Ti.
- Added more temperature readings on Winbond/Nuvoton W83667HG and NCT6771F sensors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE G1.Assassin, G1.Guerrilla, G1.Sniper.
- Enhanced support of AMD APU (GPU clock, diode monitoring).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock mainboards.
- Enhanced support of Winbond W83785R/TR/TS and added W83786NR/NG support.
- Added reporting of PCI/HDA Hardware IDs in Windows format (useful for driver search).
- Added support of TI TMP400, TMP401, TMP411, TMP421, TMP422, TMP423, TMP431, TMP432, TMP435, TMP441, TMP442 sensors.
- Fixed reporting of temperatures on ASUS P8P67/P8H67/P8Q67 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8H61 series.
- Fixed recognition of Intel HM67 B3 stepping.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Sapphire Pure Black X58.
- Enhanced support of AMD Family 12h and 14h (APU).
- Added new SSD SMART attributes.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8Q67 series.
- Added reporting of Number of OC Bins and OC Extra Voltage for Sandy Bridge.
- Added possibility to hide sensor values.
- Reduced DPC latency during DELL EC sensor monitoring.
- Improved battery status reporting in sensors on some machines.
- Added AMD RADEON HD 6870M and RADEON HD 6970M branding.
- Changed sensor log CSV format for better post-processing.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Alienware M17x-R3.
- Enhanced COMPAL EC sensor monitoring on some machines.
- Added support of ITE IT8772F LPC/hardware monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Foxconn H67S.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI GX720.
- Improved support of ATI Northern Islands I2C.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7672, MS-7673, MS-7678, MS-7681.
- Added "Sensor-only" option to run in sensor monitoring mode only.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Biostar TP67 and TH67 series.
- Fixed GPU memory size reporting on GF108.
- Added reporting of Intel 6-series PCH revision (B2, B3).
- Improved HDA codec detection, fixed potential audio issues during scan.
- Improved startup speed.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE P65A series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel DP67, DH67, DH61, DQ67, DB65 series.
- Updated reporting of memory module max speed in case XMP or EPP is supported.
- Fixed measuring of CPU clock on certain AMD CPUs under Windows 7.
- Improved displaying of CPU and GPU logo.
- Improved measurement precision of CPU Power consumption on Ibex Peak and Sandy Bridge platforms.
- Fixed recognition of Sandy Bridge K-series when used on platforms other than P67.
- Added Smart Battery monitoring into sensors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock P67 and H67 series.
- Added reporting of BIOS EFI capability.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8P67, P8H67 and SABERTOOTH P67 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Maximus IV Extreme.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE P67 and H67 series.
- Enhanced Ivy Bridge support.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS G73SW.
- Fixed possible GPU/Display issues on HP 8730w (caused by GPU I2C).
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock on some nVidia G9x-based GPUs.
Updated reporting of Tcas and Trtp for Nehalem IMC. Added EVGA X58 SLI motherboard specific sensor support. Improved recognition of some LPCs. Added reporting of max Turbo Operating Point for non-XE Nehalem CPUs. Added nVidia GeForce G 105M and GeForce GT 220M. Fixed reporting of current ratio and BCLK for Nehalem in Turbo Mode. Fixed reporting of current Uncore and QPI clock on overclocked Nehalem. Added nVidia N10E-GLM, N10E-GLM3, N10E-GS, N10P-NS, N10P-GLM, N10M-GLM, GeForce GTS 150M, Quadro NVS 170M (GT218). Improved clock and sensor support of ATI R7xx family. Added recognition of Intel LE80578 processor. Added support of IBM ThinkPad Embedded Controller for monitoring. Added option to automatically show sensor status and minimalize application after startup. Enhanced monitoring support for certain DELL machines. Enhanced support of ATI RS880 chipset and GPU (RADEON HD 4200). Added reporting of GMCH temperatures for Intel 945xM, 965xM and Mobile 4-series chipsets (if BIOS enabled). Added support of some Compal Embedded Controllers for monitoring. Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Added support of monitoring of Apple computers. Fixed measuring of CPU clock for Cores1-3 on overclocked AMD K10 CPUs. Added nVidia N10P-LP (GT216) and GeForce G210M (GT218). Improved reporting of AMD K10/K11 platform and codenames, added new models. Improved Windows 7 support. No workaround needed anymore. Improved detection of Tj,max for Penryn CPUs. Fixed support of Intel XMP. Completely rewritten System Summary page. Integrated with ClockMon to display all important info on one page. Improved recognition of nVidia ION. Fixed GPU information display on System Summary. Improved reporting of Computer Brand Name and Motherboard Model. Added ATI R750 and M97 GL. Fixed reporting of SLFM reference clock for some CPUs. Added new Intel CPU logos. Added new G92 models: GeForce GT 230, GeForce GTS 240. Added new G94 models: GeForce GT 230, GeForce GT 220. Added new G96 models: GeForce G210. Added new GT215 models: D10P1-30, D10P-40, D10P2-50, N10E-GE, N10E-ES, N10P-GLM4. Added new GT216 models: GeForce GT 220, D10M2-10, D10M2-20, GeForce GT 230M, GeForce GT 240M, N11P-ES, GT216-INT. Added new GT218 models: GeForce G210, Q10E-1L, GT218-ES, GT218-INT-S, GT218-INT-B. Added support of ADT7473 and ADT7476 sensors. Enhanced support of Westmere-EP/WS. Added reporting of supported DDR3 Module Nominal Voltage (VDD). Enhanced support of DDR3 DIMM temperature sensors (JC42.4). Added recognition of Vortex86DX and Vortex86MX CPUs. Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Added ATI RADEON HD 4770 (RV740). Added several new Intel SSPECs/QDFs and new AMD K10 models. Improved reporting of Operating System including Microsoft Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2. Improved/finalized Lynnfield and Havendale support. Fixed counting of total PCI Express slots in system. Fixed ADT7473 sensor on nVidia GPU Voltage reading. Added workaround for Windows 7 crash. Added preliminary Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Gulftown and Westmere-EX (Eagleton) support. Fixed reporting of current CPU clock under Windows 7. Added complete Intel 5-series/34xx chipsets (Ibex Peak) SKU distinguish. Added nVidia GeForce G 103M (G98/D8M) and GeForce G102M (C79G). Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Fixed recognition of VIA Nano. Added preliminary Ironlake GMA support. Improved multiple SMBus Host support. Improved nVidia MCP79/7A support. Updated branding of AMD NPT and K10 families. Added several new models. Added ATI RADEON HD 4890 (RV790). Added support of Fintek F71862F, F71882F and F71889F sensors. Added nVidia GeForce 9600 GT Green Edition and GeForce GTX 275. Added support of Intel S5500BC, S5520SC, S5520UR, MSI MS-9161, ASUS KFN4-D16, P5M2, P5MT, INVENTEC IR2500 SMBus SPD Muxes. Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Fixed reporting of temperatures for ADT7473 sensor on nVidia GPUs. Added preserving of sensor settings. Added preliminary Jasper Forest support. Fixed Poulsbo memory timings. Enhanced memory timings for some chipsets. Added preliminary Nuvoton W83795G/ADG HW monitor support. Updated reporting of PCI Express slots in system. Changed reporting of QDF only for ES and SSPEC for Productions parts when possible. Improved identification of Yorkfield and Wolfdale-DP reduced-TDP CPUs and Penryn SFF platforms. Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Added nVidia GeForce GTX 295. Fixed corruption of sensor icons in tray after longer time. Added nVidia GeForce GTX 285, Quadro FX 3800, GeForce 8200M, 9100, 9200, GF100, HICx16 + Graphics, GT212, GT214, GT215, GT216, GT218. Added possibility to rename sensor labels. Added support of Logitech G15 series LCD monitor - possibility to display sensor values. Added recognition of Intel GS40 chipset. Enhanced sensor configuration. Enhanced support of Havendale/Auburndale and Arrandale. Added Supermicro X8DTN SMBus SPD mux support for complete memory module enumeration. Fixed reporting of unlimited Nehalem QPI and Memory Controller clock. Added ATI FireStream 9250, FireStream 9270, Mobility RADEON HD 4850 X2, RV740, M93, M97. Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Added support of new nVidia SMBus Host Controllers.
Updated branding of AMD Family 10h.
Enhanced nVidia MCP chipset monitoring: added MCP77, MCP78, MCP79, MCP7A, MCP7B support.
Added nVidia SPP chipset monitoring for C55, C72 and C73.
Added support of ASUS EPU and EPU2 power consumption monitoring.
Added preliminary monitoring of DIMM temperature sensor.
Added ATI FirePRO V3700, V5700, V3750, V8750, V7770, V7760, V8700 Duo, Mobility RADEON HD 4650, 4670, 4850, 4870.
Major Intel CPU detection rehaul. More precise, added possibility to report QDF/S-Spec, TDP and Tcase_max.
Enhanced ATI RV730 and M96 support.
Added possibility to create a short report with only the most important items.
Added IPMI sensor monitoring support (requires driver or KCS interface).
Added nVidia GeForce GTS 150, GeForce GT 130, 120, GeForce 9550 GT, 9600 GT, 9600 S, 9700 S, 9800 S, 9850 X, Quadro FX 1800, Quadro FX 380, 580, Quadro NVS 295, Tesla C1060, Quadroplex 2200 D2 and 2200 S4.
Several other minor updates.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the HWiNFO32 3.88 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.89 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full HWiNFO32 description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.86MB, Extension: HTM)