iBoot by tonymacx86 is a Chameleon Boot132 CD specifically designed to work with Intel CPUs. It enables a simple disc swap-out for the Mac OS X Retail DVD, and a vanilla installation. Added features for most motherboards include audio, network, and graphics enabled by default out of the box, without altering the Vanilla install. iBoot now includes 10.5.0 kernel and updated USB support. This is the default version of iBoot for unified ATI and NVIDIA graphics support.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- If you have greater than 4gb of RAM, remove the extra RAM for a maximum of 4gb. You can put back any extra RAM in after the installation process.
- Use only 1 graphics card in the 1st PCIe slot with 1 monitor plugged in.
- Remove any hard drives besides the blank drive being used for OS X.
- Remove any USB peripherals besides keyboard and mouse.
- Remove any PCI cards besides graphics- they may not be Mac compatible.
- If using a Gigabyte 1156 board, use the blue Intel SATA ports- not the white Gigabyte SATA ports.
- It`s best to use an empty hard drive- you will have to partition and format the drive.
- Always back up any of your important data.
Download alternate iBoot solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to iBoot software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the iBoot 2.7 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.8 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full iBoot description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(8.9MB, Extension: PHP@DO=CAT&ID=3)