Remote Service Installer 1.002
- Allows any program executable to run as a windows service!
- Allows administrators/developers to install their services locally or remotely!
- Allows administrators/developers to copy the target exetable with the Remote Service installer client. (Locally or remotely)
- Includes Failure detection, Remote Service installer will restart the application if the service is started.
-Ability to TERMINATE up to TWO processes when your service starts or when the advanced recovery feature kicks in. This is extremely useful when your application launch child processes and they are not properly terminated when the parent process exists (normally or abnormally)
-Enhanced logging. See exactly when processes (parent & children) are terminated and restarted. The log file is now saved (append mode) in the path where your application reside with proper date/time stamping.
- Works on Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003
Download alternate Remote Service Installer solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Remote Service Installer software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Remote Service Installer 1.002 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.3 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Remote Service Installer description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.76MB, Extension: ZIP)