PC-BSD 9 Isotope
PC-BSD is a free operating system designed to be easy to install and use, while retaining the stability and security of a BSD-based OS. PC-BSD comes with everything you need to get started. Office applications, video players, web browsers - everything installs with just one click. Drivers are included, saving you time and trouble. Your devices will automatically be detected and enabled on system start, and with the KDE window manager, navigating the desktop is a breeze. Features
- Fully functional desktop operating system, running FreeBSD 8.x® under the hood.
- Optional 3D desktop effects and acceleration
- Graphical system installer, makes the system installation process effortless.
- Support for many native languages.
- Stability & Performance that only UNIX offers.
- Safe from Viruses and Spy-ware that plague other systems.
- Self-Installing software packages, makes loading programs a snap!
- Graphical tools for system administration and support.
- Professional E-mail and Phone Support from iXsystems available.
- Friendly and helpful support community.
- Online Update Manager - Downloads and installs updates for your operating system, without touching your installed programs.
Download alternate PC-BSD solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to PC-BSD software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the PC-BSD 9 Isotope changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 9 Isotope version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 9 Isotopf upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full PC-BSD description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(163MB, Extension: ISO)