Lilith is a logging and access event viewer for Logback, log4j & java.util.logging. It has features comparable to Chainsaw for log4j. This means that it can receive logging events from remote applications using Logback as their logging backend Features
- receive events using Logback SocketAppender
- receive events using Lilith MultiplexSocketAppender
- receive events using LOG4J SocketAppender
- receive events using java.util.logging SocketHandler
- receive events encoded in XML
- receive events encoded in JSON
- monitor Lilith log files for changes
- import java.util.logging xml files
- import log4j xml files
Download alternate Lilith solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Lilith software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Lilith 0.9.44 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 0.10.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 1.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Lilith description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(13.8MB, Extension: TGZ)