Pandora FMS 3.1.1
Pandora FMS is a monitoring Open Source software. It watches your systems and applications, and allows you to know the status of any element of those systems.
Pandora FMS could detect a network interface down, a defacement in your website, a memory leak in one of your server application, or the movement of any value of the NASDAQ new technology market. Pandora FMS could send out SMS message when your systems fails... or when Google`s value drop below US348.60?
Detect new systems in network.
Checks for availability or performance.
Raise alerts when something goes wrong.
Allow to get data inside systems with its own lite agents (for almost every Operating System).
Allow to get data from outside, using only network probes. Including SNMP.
Get SNMP Traps from generic network devices.
Download alternate Pandora FMS solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Pandora FMS software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- [CONSOLE] New diagnostic screen in console (Setup -> Diagnostic info).
- [CONSOLE] Split setup options in several new setup sub-screens.
- [CONSOLE] [SERVER] [SYSTEM] Added new mode for collect statistics not in real time, improving performance. This needs several important modifications in console and server. New fields and tables added. This allow to have up to 5000 agents in the same system, without performance problems viewing tactical views as group view, server or tactical.
- [CONSOLE] New title styles applied to all pages in WEB console.
- [CONSOLE] New group screen.
- [CONSOLE] Modified tactical view: Events show only pending, and over the server status. Added global health bar.
- [SERVER] Events are now "auto-validated" when a more important event on the same module is displayed or event disapear. This allow to have a "event view" with current events, not historical. To see historical, just select "all events" instead non-validated events.
- [SERVER] Modified main loop to do internal tasks more eficiently.
- [SYSTEM] Pandora DB improvement to do several tasks progresively, using many steps, avoiding database locks.
- [SYSTEM] Added several new indexes and removed some: Important performance increase!.
- [SERVER] [CONSOLE] Added support for SNMP v3.
- [SYSTEM] [SERVER] [CONSOLE] Added support for GeoIP in Recon server.
- [SYSTEM] [SERVER] [CONSOLE] Added support for OpenStreetmaps in Pandora FMS.
- [CONSOLE] Added timezone (global) support for the GUI. This will show the data timestamps according your timezone. Planned to implement timezone also per each user.
- [CONSOLE] New Database Main info screen, about performance and important values of Database, including last time of maintance script.
- [SYSTEM] [CONSOLE] [SERVER] Support for new Log4x information type (logs).
- [CONSOLE] New Enterprise ACL system, to implement low-level access to each page/section of Pandora FMS console.
- [CONSOLE] New group view, replacing old one.
- [SYSTEM] [CONSOLE] [SERVER] Support for realtime/batch statistics mode, reporting general stats per group and per server. This allow a huge performance in GUI user-response time for big environments.
- [SERVER] Rewritten main server scheduler, incrementing the performance.
- [SERVER] New self-monitoring option for the server.
- [SERVER] New alert type: onChange. Implemented to be able to launch an alert on a data value change (string or numeric).
- [CONSOLE] Added support to actions and templates to edit/show it's group, in order to implement efectively ACL.
- [CONSOLE] New metaconsole mode. This allow to operate several -independent- Pandora FMS from a single console, reviewing it's data on a centralized, summarized way, allowing also a simple "delegated" authentication. With this model, you can have an "array" of Pandora Fms, without limits of managed devices (thousands).
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Pandora FMS 3.1.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Pandora FMS description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(405.8MB, Extension: EXE)