Actual Title Buttons 8.4
Actual Title Buttons is a suite of the most essential and popular tools for desktop windows control and manipulation: minimize them to tray, set up priority, apply transparency, make them stay always-on-top of other windows, align, resize, roll up and even "ghost" them! You can do any of these advanced operations in a mouse click on the title bar icons that are added to standard Minimize/Restore/Close buttons immediately after installation. Furthermore, users are welcome to make up and apply their own window settings which are also done in a mouse click.
Installation, as well as the use of the program, is extremely easy and does not require much time. Once installed, Actual Title Buttons adds its own buttons to the title bar of each window (each button represents a particular function - for example, roll up or align) and provides the list of predefined functions. Actual Title Buttons is useful for those who favor the mouse over the keyboard and want to improve their work's efficiency. The special design of the program makes it quick and convenient to operate desktop windows in a mouse click (nevertheless, there is an opportunity to use the hotkeys).
Actual Title Buttons is irreplaceable when you have to work with numerous applications at once switching from one to another, which is very annoying and frustrating. Moreover, it becomes quite difficult to distinguish between minimized programs as they get the taskbar piled up. Actual Title Buttons enables you to forget that chaos and proceed with your work not being disturbed by windows mess on the desktop.
Online shop for buying.
(7.87MB, Extension: EXE)
Download alternate to Actual Title Buttons solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Actual Title Buttons software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Operating System Utils category.
| Window | Unroll | Tray | Transparent | Titlebuttons | Stayontop | Shell | Rollup | Resize | Priority | Paste | Multi-monitor | Minimize | Management | Ghost | Enhancement | Desktop | Copy | Bar | Always-on-top | Align |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 8.3 8.2.2 8.1.1 7.5.1 7.5 7.3 7.2 7.1 6.7.2 6.7 6.6 6.5.1 6.5 6.4 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.0 5.4 5.2 5.0
1) High DPI support improved. 2) Snap Assist feature added. 3) Title buttons' color change on mouse hovering added in Windows 8/8.1. 4) Fixed: It was impossible to add sub-actions for a custom Combo button.
1) Windows 8.1 Update 1 compatibility. 2) Windows 10 compatibility. 3) Quick Setup wizard. 4) Multi-window configuration. 5) Compact view for title buttons. 6) Default window settings propagate to specific settings.
Windows 8.1 compatibility.
1) Win x64: Memory leak fixed. 2) Winamp Library window disappeared after rolling it up.
1) Hotkeys now work in DirectInput games (Battlefield 3, Skyrim, etc.). 2) List of hotkey actions can be filtered by categories. 3) Low-level mechanisms improved for better compatibility. 4) Classic snapping ignores fully transparent windows. 5) Vista+: Compatibility with Internet Explorer improved.
1) Windows 8 RTM support. 2) Compatibility improved with Microsoft Office 2007 and higher, Logitech SetPoint, WordPerfect 12, GOM Player, JRiver Media Center, SmartDraw 12, HTML-Kit Tools. 3) Minimize-to-Screen icons can display preview thumbnail. 4) Numerous fixes and improvements.
Improved stability on 64-bit systems.
1) Compatibility with Windows 8 Release Preview, NVIDIA nView, IrfanView. 2) Custom title buttons. 3) Combo action (via title button/hotkey). 4) Italian language added. 5) Minor fixes.
1) Scroll Inactive Windows restored. 2) Crashes in dwm.exe fixed.
1) Compatibility improved with many popular products (like Visual Studio, all Adobe products, SnagIt, Softimage). 2) Displaying the window position while dragging a window added. 3) Norwegian language added. 4) Tracking of window caption changes improved. 5) Numerous fixes.
1) Reboot-less update to new version on Windows Vista/7. 2) Indonesian language added. 3) Hand tool improved. 4) Stability issues fixed.
1) Hanging of just opened console windows fixed. 2) Scroll Inactive Windows tool compatible with Corel WordPerfect. 3) Hand tool compatible with Winamp.
1) Custom mouse click actions with adjustable parameters. 2) Hand tool for scrolling windows. 3) Compatible with fullscreen Adobe Flash Player. 4) Compatible with Mozilla Firefox 4. 5) Compatible with Media Monkey. 6) Aero Snap emulator restored. 7) Look of a single title button in Aero improved.
1) Custom hotkeys with adjustable parameters. 2) Buttons' look in Aero improved. 3) Back up/restore configuration. 4) Undo/Redo commands in Configuration window. 5) Customizable key combination to suspend window snapping. 6) Disable inactive windows' scrolling for specific windows.
1) Aero Glow on title buttons. 2) Classic and Aero Snap combined. 3) Scroll inactive windows. 4) Switch the mouse between monitors via hotkeys. 5) Maximize to selected monitors. 6) Move to Monitor preview dialog. 7) Buttons work in Office 2010 64-bit. 8) Snapping works in Office 2007/2010.
1) Title buttons compatible with MS Office 2010. 2) Snapping a window to other windows from inside. 3) Regular expressions to detect a target window by its caption. 4) Excessive consupmtion of graphic resources at the high system load under Windows 7 x64 fixed. 5) Maximize to Desktop fixed.
1) Special Maximize to Desktop title button. 2) Ability to create specific settings from the Log tool. 3) Improved support of console windows in Windows 7. 4) Support of administrative tools (Regedit, Event Viewer, etc.) in Vista/7. 5) Ability to close any window via click on its title bar.
1) Console windows support on Win7. 2) Auto-check for updates. 3) Snap windows to desktop boundaries and to each other. 4) Easy drag/size windows by any point. 5) Customizable clicks on title bar and regular title buttons. 6) Many fixed bugs/stability issues on x64.
1) Advanced window actions invocation via system window menu is added. 2) The Windows 7 Aero Snap emulation is added. 3) Windows Thumbnails feature is added. 4) Conflicts with several remote control utilities are resolved. 5) Compatibitily with full-screen applications is improved.
1) Now the title buttons look fully native under Windows Vista Aero. 2) The new Quick Settings dialog is added. 3) The overall stability is improved when running on Windows x64. 4) Now the window settings commands open the specially designed light-weight dialog containing the subject settings only.
1) The support for command prompt (or console/CMD/DOS) windows in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista is added. 2) The full support of native 64-bit applications running on any Windows x64 platform is added.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Actual Title Buttons 8.4 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 8.5 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 9.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Actual Title Buttons description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).