- Jimm is an ICQ™ clone for mobile devices with J2ME™ (MIDP) technology
(Java 2 Micro Edition / Mobile Information Device Platform)
- It`s working on a lot of devices which have J2ME™ support. (like PDAs (Palm) or most modern mobile phones)
- Connects directly to the ICQ™ network via cheap GPRS or UMTS connection
- ICQ™ instant messaging on the go with your mobile device
- Brings ICQ™ to your mobile phone or J2ME™ supporting handheld
- Uses protocol version 8
- By using cheap GPRS or UMTS connection messaging with Jimm can be up to 96 percent cheaper than using Short Message Service (SMS) text messages.
- Supports: Sending files, local history, search for contacts and much more
- Multilingual (English, German, Russian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Ukranian and Serbian are currently supported)
- Free software, full source included (GPL`ed)
- Not affiliated with or endorsed by ICQ Inc.
Download alternate Jimm solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Jimm software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Portable Devices category.
| Siemens | Samsung | Nokia | Motorola | Mobile Messaging | Mobile Instant Messaging | Midp | Jimm Icq | Java Icq | J2me | Instant Messenger | Icq Mobile Phones | Handy Java Icq | Handy Icq | Gpl | Free Java Icq | Alternative Sms | Alcatel |
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Jimm 0.5.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 0.6.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 1.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Jimm description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.16MB, Extension: HTML)