Simply explore your Sony Ericsson phone !
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you`ll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since it`s first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
* Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
* Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
* SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
* Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
* Set phoneclock based on atomtime
* and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
MyPhoneExplorer is basicly compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except XPERIA, P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible throught USB-Cable.
Download alternate MyPhoneExplorer solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to MyPhoneExplorer software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Portable Devices category.
| Tools | Synchronisation | Sony Ericsson | Semu-design | Semu Design | Sebastian M | Programm | Myphoneexplorer | My Phone Explorer | Mpe | Mobile Phone | Ller | Handy Software | Handy Programm | Fjsoft | Fj Software |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.8.3 1.8.2 1.8.1 1.8 1.7.6 1.7.5 1.7.4
- Bidirektional filesync with the phone
- Join contacts (select 2-5 contacts -> rightclick and in the sync confirmation window)
- Sync with Outlook is faster and without security alert (NOT for Outlook 64bit), you can select multiple Outlook calendars to sync
- Sync with Lotus Notes: more fields, rule exceptions are supported
- Filebrowser enhanced (new: move and rename files, better management of the external storage)
- Revised contact-edit-window
- some changes in the calendar GUI
- print feature for calls
- enhanced "Control phone"
- Ping-SMS does work for all phones (earlier versions only HTC)
- some smaller changes and many bugfixes
Some changes for Android-based phones:
- Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get seperate Apps on the phone)
- full remote control your phone throught USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
- Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also throught Bluetooth and WiFi
- supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
- new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
- compatibility with Thunderbird 7
- new main icon
- call-duration is shown in call-lists
- contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
- calendar-GUI slighly polished
- MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
- sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
- some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
Some changes for Android-based phones:
- WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
- possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to overide network problems
- Access to Contact-Groups
- Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
- Download installed apps throught Backup-wizzard
- fixed many bugs
Many people waited for this update and now its finished. MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
- compatibility to the new smartphones Satio and Vivaz
- Windows-Gadget improved (showing now progress)
- Import/Export for SIM-Contacts
- many bugfixes and some smaller changes
- SMS-Import from PC-Suite Archive
- better display for SMS (full unicode-support, Smilies, SMS-Pictures,...)
- optional Spell-Checker for writing SMS. Install ASpell to use it
- better Tooltip for Trayicon (on Vista and newer)
- graphical display incl. Export for Monitor-Values
- Duplikate-Search in SMS-Archive
- portable Installation (optional)
- Sync with Thunderbird 3, Seamonkey and Sticky-Notes (Win7)
- some adaptions for new phone-models
- fixed many bugs and some minor changes
- Join contacts - select 2-5 contacts and then its placed in the contextmenu
- JAVA-Browser: Run, Terminate and Delete installed apps on the phone with MyPhoneExplorer
- some adaptions for Windows 7
- many bugfixes and smaller changes
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.5 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.9.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full MyPhoneExplorer description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(5.2MB, Extension: EXE)