Whmic Is A Multimedia Program Running On Windows Whose Purposes Are:- The treatment of voice in order to enhance its quality and to facilitate its detection.
- The bi-directional communication and the diffusion of voice, music and messages using TCP/IP.
- The playing and the recording of voice and music.
- The generation of signals and noises in the audio domain.
Its Main Functionalities Are:- Many treatments in frequency domain (filtering, gain, limitation, suppression, compression, expansion, equalization)
after FFT (Fast Fourier Transform).
- High performance voice detection capability.
- Support of TCP/IP via DirectPlay and Windows media.
- Many Codecs for communications and diffusions (GSM, MPEG Layer-3, Windows Media Audio, ...).
- WHM Audio Codec for communications and diffusions.
- End to end secure data with base and enhanced cryptography.
- Simple reading of MP3 and Windows Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- Simple reading of Real Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- White noise and pink noise.
- Graphical displays (time domain, frequency domain, spectrogram).
- 3D sound positioning and Windows mixer volumes control.
- .WAV file support.
Download alternate WhMic solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to WhMic software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Real-Time Communications category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the WhMic 5.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full WhMic description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.41MB, Extension: EXE)