HsTcp2Com (Professional Edition) 2.0
HsTcp2Com is a communications application for Windows which allows to forward / bridge data between serial ports (RS232, bluetooth, IrDA, USB) represented as COM ports and TCP/IP connections or UDP/IP links. In the simplest scenario it is an COM port to TCP/IP converter, but it can bridge data between any combination of COM and UDP or TCP ports, with TCP ports in either client or server modes.
Use HsTcp2Com to connect data collection devices such as modems, sensors, bar code scanners, meters, wireless devices, PBXes, any serial instruments to the serial ports of the PC and access that data from anywhere over an IP based network.
Features* Unlimited number of links each interconnecting 2 ports in any combination shown above are able to operate concurrently
* Any COM port to any other COM port (total 100 COM ports are currently supported)
* COM port to TCP/IP (TCP client mode)
* COM port to TCP/IP (TCP server mode)
* COM port to UDP
* TCP/IP client to UDP
* TCP/IP server to UDP
* TCP/IP server to TCP/IP client
* UDP to UDP
* Up to 32 links each interconnecting 2 ports in any combination shown above are able to operate concurrently
* Automatic port re-connect of disconnected or failed ports
* Program configuration for links and groups is stored in CSV files which can be edited both at program run time from within the application or offline externally before booting up the program
Data Forwarding (packetization) Options:* Forward instantly on data receive
* Forward on buffer full
* Forward on inter-character timeout
* Forward on frame end character
Diagnostic And Statistics Functions:* Port status display
* Port receive and transmit counters
* Event log displayed on screen and saved to file
* Data traffic trace in ASCII or HEX displayed and saved to disk file
* Data traffic echo function (port loopback)
* Data traffic generation function (specified buffer senton a timer)
* Send specified single buffer function
Download alternate HsTcp2Com (Professional Edition) solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to HsTcp2Com (Professional Edition) software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Real-Time Communications category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the HsTcp2Com (Professional Edition) 2.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full HsTcp2Com (Professional Edition) description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.4MB, Extension: EXE)