Socket Workbench 3.1
Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications that underlie the Internet and several types of inter-process communication. Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client (like a web browser or e-mail client) or a socket server with ease. You can send data through a socket and analyse that data that has been received. Also, Socket Workbench has the unique "Pass Through Mode" which allows the interception of socket communications between a client and its server without packet sniffing. Features include:
- Allows the analysis of the E-mail, HTTP, Time Of Day, FTP and any other socket based communication protocol including real-time and client-server applications.
- Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client or a socket server.
- Allows any number of clients to connect while in Server mode.
- Intercept and analyse socket communications using the Pass-Through mode.
- Includes a library of the well-known socket port numbers and servers.
- Author and send e-mails using the e-mail protocol template.
- Contains a library of HTTP requests from the popular Web Browsers and the HTTP Responses from Web Servers.
- Ideal for testing and monitoring real-time applications or two/three/n-tier client-server applications.
- All socket state transitions and Socket Workbench events can be logged.
- Data can be analysed using a raw, binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal format.
- Incoming and outgoing data can be logged with an optional time stamp.
- Contains 7 pre-defined configurations to get under way as soon as possible.
- Incoming data can be filtered.
- Schedule data to be sent at regular intervals.
- Data can be split in to messages and messages can be split into fields.
- Allows the stress testing of socket client and servers.
- Data sent through the socket can be "linked" to a file. When the contents of the file changes, the data is automatically re-read and transmitted.
Download alternate Socket Workbench solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Socket Workbench software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Real-Time Communications category.
| Udp Sockets | Tcpip | Tcp Sockets | Socket Workbench | Socket Protocols | Protocol Analyzer | Protocol Analyser | Port | Packet Sniffing | Packet Sniffer | Networking Sockets | Network Communications | Network Analyzer |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Socket Workbench 3.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Socket Workbench description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.34MB, Extension: EXE)